1st September 2020
We are pleased to advise that Marcia's Dance Centre and Stage School will be re-opening in September 2020 whist fully complying with the Covid-19 Dance School regulations set forth by the Valencian Community Authorities.
Our new set of Health and Safety protocols will help to ensure the continuation of our operations whilst focusing on the safety of our students and teachers
ENHANCED STUDIO PROCEDURES
- • All Studios and permanent equipment such as barres will be cleaned between each class
- • Changing Rooms will be closed
- • Toilet Facilities should be used in emergencies only
- • Dance Classes have reduced capacity to maintain safe Social Distancing and dance studios have been marked out accordingly
- • Windows and ventilation will be used to increase air flow
- • Infra-red Thermometers will be used to take temperatures of each student before entering the studio.
- • All students should reserve their space for each class in advance
- • All students must complete the Covid-19 Tracker Form each time they enter the dance center.
ENHANCED STUDENT PROCEDURES
All students must adhere to the following regulations:
- • Use of hand sanitiser upon arrival and regularly throughout your time at the studio. We recommend students bring their own hand sanitiser to reduce contact with our dispensers.
- • Use of face masks when entering the building, and when in common areas at all times.
- • No food or drink allowed in studio except bottled water which must be labelled to prevent cross contamination.
- • All students must maintain 2 metres distance - please adhere to the floor marking in the dance studios.
- • All students are recommended to wear masks while dancing although this is not obligatory for individual or group classes without contact where the social distance is maintained.
- • Contact Dancing with partners will only be permitted for those in a co-inhabited partnership or family and it is obligatory for each person to wear a mask.
- • All Students should arrive at the allocated time and not before. Early arrivals will be required to wait outside.
- • At the end of the class, all students are to leave the studio as soon as possible.
- • Family and friends will not be permitted inside the studio or to wait in the reception/lobby area.
- • All students should arrive in their dance clothes as the changing rooms will be closed
- • All students should change their outside shoes in the reception/lobby and only dance shoes will be allowed inside the dance studios.
- • Students should bring their own equipment such as Yoga mats etc